There I had two luscious pork loins, but wasn’t up for the barbecue. Fortunately this method resulted in juicy and flavourful meat, and is a technique I will absolutely be employing come the winter months! As pictured, the meat becomes so tend the bones literally fall off during the baking.
2 pork loins
2 tbsp ancho chili powder
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp hot sauce (I used sriracha)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Rub both sides of the loins with the chili powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a griddle to a very high heat. Sear loins on both sides until brown, about 5 minutes per side.
4. In a lidded dish, combined all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add seared pork loins.
5. Cook loins in the oven, covered, for 50 minutes.
6. Remove lid, cook for another 10 minutes.